Next Journey is July 23 – August 1, 2014
10 Days in Costa Rica’s Exotic Southern Pacific zone
Immerse yourself in the serenity and tranquility of our peaceful environment one day and the next feel the natural adrenaline rush racing above the jungle canopy at 40mph on a zip-line.
Embrace your new found freedom from addiction by reestablishing your connection with nature all of it’s beauty and wonder in our Authentic Costa Rican Experience.
Accommodation, All Meals, All Transportation, Nature Hikes, Beach Outings, 2 Recovery Oriented Groups, 1 Yoga Class, Evening Meditation
*Airfare additional to be purchased by guests – please contact us if you need assistance with airfare purchase
*Build your own Adventure activities additional
Sober Fun Adventure Retreats
are a product of Larry & Gabriella’s
constantly thinking about new ways to improve treatment and
engage clients in the recovery process.
- Day 1 Arrive in Costa Rica, Drive to Jungle Villa Nature Reserve, Opening Ceremony and Orientation to the Property
- Day 2Zip Line Adventure*
- Day 3 Avatar Adventure, Toucan Rock Waterfalls & Swimming Holes*
- Day 4Surfing* / Stand up Paddle* boarding or just Relax on the Beach
- Day 5 Nauyaca Waterfall Horseback Riding Tour*
- Day 6 Visit Manuel Antonio National Park*, Souvenir Shopping
- Day 7 Waterfall Rappelling* or R&R at the Villa
- Day 8 Visiting the Farmers Market in San Isidro
- Day 9 Snorkeling Tour to Cano Island*
- Day 10 Trip Closing Ceremony, driving to the airport
*Optional Activities from Our Build Your Own Adventure Menu
Daily Activities Included:
Daily 2 Recovery Oriented Groups,Yoga, Meditation; Nature Hikes, Beach Outings.
Our Sober Fun Adventure Retreat program is designed to rebuild self confidence,
self esteem and reintegrate guests into a healthy life style.
Please Reserve Your Place NOW!